Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration
Print Preview

SQL Slow response

+1 vote

Hi,

We have been experiencing a very slow response with SapphireIMS for a month now. Until now the tech guys cannot resolve the slow issue.
We are also having difficulties connecting on the internet.

Attaching here a report made by one of our manager accessing it after midnight at 1:24am:

"FYI. I normally access Sapphire via the internet at home since the day it started. There has been no difficulty in this exercise that I have experienced. Recently since Tuesday I have had difficulty in accessing the site and logging in (attached screen shot). I have been waiting for around 30 minutes already for a system response but it is still processing mu log-in. If by chance I get in it is very slow in the response. This is the same behavior of the system in the workplace.

Since it is crucial that I approve the requests to avoid delay in customer requests I hope this can be settled soon. It is at present unworkable and the time it takes to process also delays the request and slowing down productivity across all the units in Operations Dept, and this impacts the customer. Something must have happened on Tuesday last week to cause the system to bog down this much."

Anyone experiencing same issue?

Thanks

posted Sep 7, 2016 by Anthony Tuazon Bondoc

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
As of today, Sapphire tech guys from India still cannot resolve our issue. It has been almost 3 weeks like this. MySQL cpu utilization is so high, even if there are only 30 users connected.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Dear Mr Anthony,

We sincerely hope that the issue you have faced got addressed by the Tech team after due analysis. The slowness we had experienced was local to your environment which took a bit of time to isolate and resolve the same.

As part of that, we worked with the partner to benchmark the performance to ensure that users don’t face such issues again.

Our team shall be eager to ensure that the production environment runs smoothly without any performance issues.

answer Oct 4, 2016 by Adavayya Vastrad
Similar Questions
0 votes

Hello,

I am hoping for some assistance. I am using window Server 2008 64bit with MS SQL Server 2008 64 bit Service Pack 1 installed. Usually, My DB becomes so slow and respond very poorly. To Solve this problem I restart the SQL Server(MSSQL08) Service. I want permanent solution of this problem. Any kind of pointers or any explainer videos would be great if shared.

Would highly appreciate your help.
Thank you.

+1 vote

How do we enable Mysql Slow Query and General Query logs ? I would like to know the queries / procedures which are taking more time for processing ? I would also like to know the various calls made on the database ?