If SapphireIMS service is not getting started, following basic things needs to be checked.
- Check whether one of the following registry paths is available
- Launch SapphireIMS tray icon and check if it is getting launched.
- Check ODBC configuration test is succeeding.
- Check config.bat and make sure it is pointing to right server and right credentials.
- Check ConsoleManagement\log\SapphireIMS.log if it is throwing any error.
- There is a rare chance that executable might get corrupted. In such case, reinstall the setup and check.